Master Electric Heating & Air offers full heating and air conditioning services to residential customers, commercial buildings and new construction.
We work to create lasting partnerships and have long-standing relationships with a number of homeowners and businesses in Gainesville and all across northern Georgia.
Professional Heating and Air Conditioning Service
Our company services all major brands and also offers scheduled inspections to make sure your equipment is in top working condition. Some of the repair and inspection services we can provide include:
- Checking and lubricating dampers (as required)
- Inspecting control valves
- Checking thermostat operation, heating coils and cooling coils
- Cleaning the condenser fan
- Inspecting the blower motor and electrical controls
- Inspecting timers, contractors and safety switches
- Replacing filters and belts (as required)
- Lubricating motors (as required)
- Inspecting the heat exchanger and burners
- Inspecting compressor operation
- Checking all wiring for safe operation
- Installing and supplying filter media, including custom sizes
Inspections help customers avoid expensive air conditioning and heating repair caused by preventable issues or a lack of proper maintenance. Regular inspections enable early identification of problems that could cause an outage or additional damage to your equipment.
Residential Heating and Air Conditioning Repair
As a homeowner, an issue with your air conditioning or heating unit can dramatically affect your family’s quality of life. Master Electric Heating & Air services all major brands of HVAC equipment so that you can rest assured that we have the right equipment to make any needed repairs. Our skilled technicians are trained to properly evaluate your unit, and to quickly find the correct solution to the problem you are experiencing.
When we visit your home, we promise to:
- Protect your floors and walls by using drop cloths and shoe covers
- Send only factory-trained, certified technicians
- Go above and beyond manufacturer standards and code recommendations
- Provide full cost information up front so you can make an informed decision
If we can’t repair your heating and air conditioning unit, we can replace it. We offer full sales and installation of new HVAC systems and also offer whole house electronic air filtration, UV lighting, thermostats and outlets.